TM StepDrive 1x24..48V/5A
Stepper motor driver with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®SP in coordination with Siemens
Controlling and driving stepper motors within a modular PLC system: The TM StepDrive technology guarantees a high-precision current adjustment and enables fine positioning up to 1/256 step (approx. 51,200 positions per revolution (0.0070°/step) with a 200 stepper motor).
- Datasheet TM StepDrive2.32 M
- Manual TM StepDrive3.15 M
Download HSP file TIA Portal V18
Download HSP file TIA Portal V17
Download HSP file TIA Portal V16
Download HSP file TIA Portal V15.1
Download HSP file TIA Portal V15
Download Firmware TIA Portal from V15
Download Firmware Step7 from V5.5
- Stepper motor controller with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®SP
- The TM StepDrive 1x24..48V/5A module successfully completed the system compliance test performed by Siemens.
- Suitable for bipolar control of 2 phase stepper motors with 4-,(6-) or 8 lead wiring
- 5 APEAK Phase current with 100 mA adjustable increments
- Power supply from 24 to 48 VDC
- up to 1/256 microstep
- Physical resolution: approx. 51,200 positions per revolution (0.0070°/step). An encoder with a counter should be considered for micro positioning.
- Maximum step frequency: 250,000 steps/sec
- three digital inputs for limit and reference switches
- Diagnostic LEDs (collective error, power supply, deactivation, digital input, motoris running)
- two operating modes: positioning and technology object mode
- two connection types: power stage and indexer
- Online controller parameterising and diagnostic
- Programming via STEP®7, TIA Portal® (from version V15) or via GSD(ML) file
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 °C
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected
- Approval: CE
Important: the configuration files are not down-compatible.
SIMATIC®, ET 200®SP, STEP®7 and TIA Portal® are trade marks of the Siemens AG.
- Packing Machinery
- Measuring Systems
- device-, machine- and plant manufacturing
- labelling technology
- post- and package handling
- assembly automation