Stepper motor driver with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®S in coordination with SIEMENS
Controlling and driving stepper motors within a modular PLC system: The 1-STEP-DRIVE technology guarantees a high-precision current adjustment and enables fine positioning up to 1/512 step with an absolute and non-cumulative error of about 0.0015° (Approx. 102,400 positions per revolution (0.0035°/step) with a 200 step motor)
- Datasheet 1-STEP-DRIVE0.96 M
- Manual 1-STEP-DRIVE2.91 M
Download HSP file TIA Portal V16
Download HSP file TIA Portal V15.1
Download HSP file TIA Portal V15
Download HSP file TIA Portal V14 SP1
Download HSP file TIA Portal V14
Download HSP file TIA Portal V13
Download HSP file TIA Portal V12
Download demo file TIA Portal V13
- Stepper motor controller with integrated power stage for
SIMATIC ET 200®S
- The 1-STEP-DRIVE-5A-48V module successfully completed the system compliance test performed by SIEMENS.
- Suitable for bipolar control of 2 phase stepper motors with 4-,(6-) or 8 lead wiring
- 5 APEAK Phase current with 20 mA adjustable increments
- Power supply from 24 to 48 VDC
- up to 1/512 microstep
- Physical resolution: approx. 102,400 positions per revolution (0.0035°/step). An encoder with a counter should be considered for micro positioning.
- Maximum step frequency: 510,000 steps/sec
- Chopper frequency selectable: 18, 20, 22 or 25 kHz
- 2 digital inputs for limit and reference switches
- Diagnostic LEDs (over current, over temperature, driving instruction or Motor is running, etc.)
- Controller modes: relative and absolute positioning, revolution mode, move to a reference point,...
- Online controller parameterising and diagnostic
- Programming via STEP®7, TIA Portal® (V12 to V14)
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 °C
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected
- Approval: CE
- Included in delivery: CD-ROM incl. configuration file (HSP), application example and manual (pdf)
Important: the configuration files are not down-compatible.
SIMATIC®, ET 200®S, STEP®7 and TIA Portal® are trade marks of the SIEMENS AG.
- Packing Machinery
- Measuring Systems
- device-, machine- and plant manufacturing
- labelling technology
- post- and package handling
- assembly automation