Stepper motor driver with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200®S in coordination with SIEMENS
Controlling and driving stepper motors within a modular PLC system: The 1-STEP-DRIVE technology guarantees a high-precision current adjustment and enables fine positioning up to 1/512 step with an absolute and non-cumulative error of about 0.0015° (Approx. 102,400 positions per revolution (0.0035°/step) with a 200 step motor)
- Stepper motor controller with integrated power stage for
SIMATIC ET 200®S
- The 1-STEP-DRIVE-5A-48V module successfully completed the system compliance test performed by SIEMENS.
- Suitable for bipolar control of 2 phase stepper motors with 4-,(6-) or 8 lead wiring
- 5 APEAK Phase current with 20 mA adjustable increments
- Power supply from 24 to 48 VDC
- up to 1/512 microstep
- Physical resolution: approx. 102,400 positions per revolution (0.0035°/step). An encoder with a counter should be considered for micro positioning.
- Maximum step frequency: 510,000 steps/sec
- Chopper frequency selectable: 18, 20, 22 or 25 kHz
- 2 digital inputs for limit and reference switches
- Diagnostic LEDs (over current, over temperature, driving instruction or Motor is running, etc.)
- Controller modes: relative and absolute positioning, revolution mode, move to a reference point,...
- Online controller parameterising and diagnostic
- Programming via STEP®7, TIA Portal® (V12 to V14)
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 °C
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected
- Approval: CE
- Included in delivery: CD-ROM incl. configuration file (HSP), application example and manual (pdf)
Important: the configuration files are not down-compatible.
SIMATIC®, ET 200®S, STEP®7 and TIA Portal® are trade marks of the SIEMENS AG.
- Packing Machinery
- Measuring Systems
- device-, machine- and plant manufacturing
- labelling technology
- post- and package handling
- assembly automation