for demanding requirements
Resolver (angle encoder) are used wherever the angular position of a mechanical element is required. They strengthen their position in many applications of the industry as a robust and cost-effective solution. It is less sensitive to eccentricity and magnetic stray fields.
The robust design allows to use resolvers also in liquid nitrogen (-197° C), in a high vacuum (up to +200° C) and in highly radioactive environment.
- 2 Resolver sizes for the VSS motors of size 25 to 126
- Insensitive to magnetic stray fields
- Nuclear requirements > 109 Rad
- Temperature range from -60 to 250 °C
- Frequency 6 to 12 kHz
- Primary impedance 94 or 115 Ω
- Secundary impedance 51 or 190 Ω
- Transformation ration 0.5
- Inertia of rotor 1 or 20 g/cm2
- Weight: 35 or 95 g